Friday 1 February 2013

Question 4: What have you learned from your audience feedback?

To get audience feed back, i emailed some images from the video to some friends and family and asked for a response.

Here is an email i sent out asking if they could send me some feedback.
This is what i got
from my audience feedback i learnt that we either not done the green screen, or spent more time editing for hte green screen to work. I learnt that this is the part that let the video down a bit.
I think with a bit more time we could have made it a lot better.

I also learnt from my audience feedback that it was mostly men who responded to me about it, this leads me to believe that we made it suitably for the target audience.

we also filming someone in our class, i do not have the video but i think it is up on the blog somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment